Why health insurance? All plans cover:
- Affordable primary care and pediatrician visits
- Prescription coverage
- Preventive healthcare and screenings
- Emergency room and urgent care visits
- Coverage/treatment for pre-existing medical condition
You may qualify for access to medical care through the Medicaid program. Plan pricing may vary based on
geographic location, age, smoking status, and the number of individuals covered. In addition, premium tax credits may lower premium costs on many Marketplace plans.
Need Assistance or More Information?
Open enrollment for Medicare will be October 15, 2018 through December 7, 2018 for coverage starting on January 1, 2019. You can go directly to the HealthCare.gov website to enroll or re-enroll. If you need assistance, we can help.
Open enrollment for the Marketplace will be November 1, 2018 through December 15, 2018 for coverage starting on January 1, 2019.
Call 615-688-7935 to make an appointment with a Bernard Health representative. You can get help over the phone or make an appointment to come by the hospital. A representative will be available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.-5:00 p.m, We can schedule an appointment or answer your questions.
Ready to Enroll? What You’ll Need:
Gather the following documents in preparation for determining financial assistance:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household