Macon County General Hospital is the only hospital in Macon County and offers high-quality inpatient and outpatient services to the community. Our mission is:
- To continually improve our services to meet our community healthcare needs.
- The hospital shall be operated as a not-for-profit business and yet provide a reasonable return to allow adequate funds to replace and add new equipment and facilities.
- Provide services in a personal and caring manner.
- Deliver cost- efficient services.
- Develop and promote health awareness.
- Promote a work environment conducive to quality work practices.
- Develop appropriate network and affiliation arrangements with other healthcare organizations to meet the community’s healthcare needs and the changing healthcare.
- Monitor clinical outcomes in an effective manner to assure quality care is provided to patients we serve.